Skip to content
Simple and easy steps to start with now
- Buy or make mesh bags for produce
- Carry a sturdy bag at all times
- A reusable water bottle (kids are always thirsty!)
- Drink tap water – install a filter in your water supply
- Buy or make cloth napkins and erase paper towels or napkins today.
- Stop using cling film, cover food with either a plate or some beewax wraps
- Make your own washing detergent (washing soda, white wine vinegar and any essential oil of your taste, works magically).
- Ditch the liquid shampoo and use a bar preferably without plastic packaging.
- When shopping choose glass over plastic packaging, it’s healthier for you and the environment.
- For the ladies ditch tampons and plastic pads and use either a mentrual cup or cloth pads.
- Clean your floors with hot water, a cup of vinegar and a few drops of essential tea oil.
- Refuse all the plastic you possibly can